Wicked Easy Raspberry Jam Recipe
Making this raspberry jam is so easy. You’re going to use fresh raspberries and sugar, bringing the raspberries to a boil first and then adding the sugar. Bring that to a boil and it’s nearly done. Really!
- 1 Cup Raspberries
- 1 Cup Sugar
- ⅛ tsp lemon juice; optional
- Mash raspberries in a bowl
- Add raspberries to pot; bring to boil
- Optional: add ⅛ tsp lemon juice
- Boil raspberries for 2 minutes stirring occasionally
- Add sugar; stir while returning to boil
- Boil additional 2 minutes; stirring frequently
- Remove from heat
- Stir for 2 minutes while off heat
- Pour into jars or containers for storage
Store in refrigerator for up to two weeks in a sealed container. For canning, use proper sterilization procedure and technique.