/ in Healthy Recipes,Recipes
/ tags food, healthy meals, Healthy Recipes, recipe, recipes, strawberries
Strawberries and Cream Elves Recipe (Serves 4)
Have we mentioned how much we love strawberry season? Those juicy red gems are healthy, versatile and most importantly, delicious.
- 1/4 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon strawberry preserves
- 1 pint strawberries, rinsed & stems removed
- chocolate chips, optional
- In a small bowl, whisk the cream cheese and preserves until combined.
- Place cream cheese mixture in a small Ziploc bag, snip off one corner to create a piping bag.
- Slice 1/2 inch off of the top of the strawberry, fill with cream cheese mixture and place the “hat” back on top.
- Place 2 chocolate chips in the cream cheese mixture for the eyes.
- Repeat with the remaining strawberries.
Leave a Reply