Watermelon Frosty Recipe for Slimming Down
Stay in a skinny mood by sipping on this frosty pink blend called Watermelon Frosty made with watermelon, lime, banana, and coconut water. Add some cayenne to heat things up; spicy foods like cayenne may even give your metabolism a boost.
- 2 cups frozen watermelon cubes
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- ½ banana
- 1 teaspoon maple or agave syrup
- ½ to 1 cup coconut water boost it: pinch of cayenne
- Combine the watermelon, lime juice, banana, sweetener and ½ cup coconut water in a blender.
- Turn on blender to low speed to get things moving.
- Slowly add more coconut water and blend, increasing the speed to high until the mixture blends into thick, frosty bliss.