Quick and Fabulous Frittata Recipe
Quick and Fabulous Frittata recipe, that can be mixed and matched depending on what you have in the fridge!
- 2 cups chopped vegetables (pumpkin, zucchini, onion, sweet potato, capsicum,
- asparagus, broccoli, potato… anything really!)
- 6 slices of shortcut bacon
- 4 eggs (add more eggs if you like your frittata more eggy!)
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tomato sliced
- ½ cup grated cheese
- Salad and relish to serve
- Cut up all of your vegetables and the bacon.
- Fry in a frypan for about 5-10 minutes or until the bacon is cooked and the vegetables have softened.
- Whisk eggs and milk together in a bowl.
- Pour over vegetables.
- Leave to cook in the frying pan for 5 minutes or until the egg has nearly cooked through.
- Add some sliced tomato and grated cheese.
- Place under a grill until browned and the frittata is completely cooked through.
Leave a Reply