Everyday Baked Chicken recipe
Easy baked chicken, perfect for weeknight dinners. You could have Everyday Baked Chicken for dinner paired with a vegetable and with a yummy pesto sauce or cut it up and use it for chicken fajitas!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Spray Oil
- Preheat your oven to 425.
- Mix all of your dry spices together.
- Spray a baking pan with oil and place your chicken breasts on the pan.
- Sprinkle your spice mixture over the chicken and rub into the chicken with your hands. Repeat on the other side.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes and flip and bake for 10 more.