Roasted Strawberries and Ricotta Recipe
This recipe is hands-down simple but rich with juicy strawberries and ricotta. Check out this delicious way to enjoy these naturally sweet summer berries and get a large dose of vitamin C, while indulging in a creamy and protein-rich treat!
A delicious way to enjoy these naturally sweet summer berries and get a large dose of Vitamin C, while enjoying a creamy and protein rich treat.
- Strawberries, trimmed and cut in half, 1 pound
- Olive Oil, 1 Tbs
- Sea Salt, 1/4 tsp
- Ricotta, 1 cup
- Honey, 1 Tbs
- Vanilla, 1 tsp
- Lemon Zest, 1/2 tsp
- Makes 3 – 4 servings
- Pre heat oven to 400℉. Mix cut strawberries with olive oil, and lay them in 1 layer on a lined baking dish. Sprinkle sea salt on top.
- Roast strawberries for about 10 minutes. Remove and let cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine ricotta, honey, vanilla, and lemon zest, mixing until well combined.
- Serve strawberries and ricotta together, layering, mixing, or plating how you wish.
Leave a Reply