Spicy Chicken Wings Recipe
These chicken wings are the perfect finger food for every occasion! For the ultimate comfort food you can’t beat these low carb finger lickin’ spicy chicken wings! Try this super spicy and simple Chicken Wings recipe!
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 25 minutes Total Time: 30 Servings: 6
- 2 teaspoons allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 1kg chicken wings, tips removed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Combine the spices, garlic and oil in a mortar and pestle with some salt and pepper and grind into a paste. Place chicken in a bowl with the marinade and toss well to combine. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Spread the wings on the trays and bake for 25 minutes until golden and cooked through. Sprinkle with parsley and serve warm or cold.
Nutrition per serving