Grilled Corn on the Cob with Chili and Lime Recipe
The perfect grilled corn for a summer barbeque! Always a huge success because it is the perfect mix of spicy and tangy. It is also a great option for the grill because there is no need to smother the corn in butter to make it taste good. Goes great with barbequed steaks or chicken.
Cuisine: American Recipe type: Veggie Serves: 4
Prep time: 2 mins Cook time: 15 mins Total time: 17 mins
- 4 cobs of fresh corn, shucked, trimming the end and leaving the stem intact
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ½ teaspoon lime zest
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat an outdoor grill or grill pan over high heat.
- Grill the corn, turning occasionally, until the kernels begin to char on all sides, about 15 minutes in total.
- Spread an even amount of butter on each cob of corn and season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle the cobs with an even amount of lime zest and juice, Parmesan, and cayenne.
- Serve immediately.