Quick and Easy Keto Peanut Butter Mousse
I made this Keto Peanut Butter Mousse as a quick dessert because my husband and I both wanted a little sweet treat. I’m a peanut butter lover and this was perfect! This is exactly what I dreamed of! It’s beautiful, quick, easy and delicious. Quick and Easy Keto Peanut Butter Mousse is perfect recipe!
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream (about one cup whipped)
- 4 oz cream cheese or Neufchatel cheese
- 2 tbsp natural peanut butter (no sugar added)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 7-10 drops stevia extract (equivalent to 1/3 cup, or to taste)
- Whip your whipping cream to stiff peaks in a medium bowl with a hand mixer and set aside.
- In another medium sized bowl, beat together cream cheese, peanut butter, vanilla extract and stevia until smooth and creamy.
- Add in whipped cream and mix on medium speed for about one minute or until the resulting mousse is light, fluffy and no lumps remain.
- Serve peanut butter mousse immediately or store in refrigerator up to a week. Top with sugar free dark chocolate shavings if desired.
Nutrition Information Per Serving:
325 calories, 4 g carbs, 1 g fiber, (3 g net carbs), 30 g fat, 5 g protein
Please follow us on Facebook Page and enjoy our collection of recipes, crafts, fitness, health tips, gardening, DIY and more…
Please note that I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am simply recounting and sharing my own experiences on this blog. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advice and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. I provide nutritional information for my recipes simply as a courtesy to my readers. It is calculated using MacGourmet software and I remove erythritol from the final carb count and net carb count, as it does not affect my own blood glucose levels. I do my best to be as accurate as possible but you should independently calculate nutritional information on your own before relying on them. I expressly disclaim any and all liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.
Source: All Day I Dream About Food