Keto Caramel Macchiato Recipe
This Keto Caramel Macchiato is amazingly delicious! I know it seems silly to post a recipe for a coffee drink but I just couldn’t help myself. Of course, everyone like their coffee a little different so feel free to change the recipe to fit your taste.
- 16 ounces strong coffee
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons Keto Sugar Free Caramel Sauce
- Pinch of white stevia if desired
- Start with a good, freshly ground coffee.
- Pour hot water into your coffee cup to warm it.
- Pour out the hot water.
- Heat the heavy whipping cream until it bubbles around the edge.
- Add 3 tablespoons of the cream to the cup.
- Add Keto Sugar Free Caramel Sauce
- Add stevia if desired.
- Pour in the coffee and stir.
- Whisk the remaining tablespoon of cream until it is frothy and spoon on top of the coffee.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Calories: 100, Fat: 7 g, Carbs 0,8 g, Protein: 0,6
Please note that I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am simply recounting and sharing my own experiences on this blog. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advice and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. I provide nutritional information for my recipes simply as a courtesy to my readers. It is calculated using MacGourmet software and I remove erythritol from the final carb count and net carb count, as it does not affect my own blood glucose levels. I do my best to be as accurate as possible but you should independently calculate nutritional information on your own before relying on them. I expressly disclaim any and all liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.
Please follow us on Facebook Page and enjoy our collection of recipes, crafts, fitness, health tips, gardening, DIY and more…
Recipe by Patricia D.