Eclair Cake Recipe
Eclair cake recipe is no bake and so easy to make ! Eclair Cake is one of our most popular delicious dessert you must try it… This is a very quick and simple no bake dessert cake.
- 2 (3.4 oz) packages Vanilla Instant Pudding mix, dry
- 3½ cups whole milk
- 12 oz. cool whip
- 2 (14.4) oz packages graham crackers
– Frosting –
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 3 Tbsp. milk
- 3 Tbsp. cocoa
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Blend milk and vanilla pudding packets for about 2 minutes.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- In a 9×13 pan, Layer graham crackers to cover entire bottom of pan. You may need to cut and shape the crackers to fit nicely.
- Pour half of pudding/cool whip mixture on top and level.
- Put another layer of graham crackers to cover entire surface. Cut and shape crackers accordingly.
- Put the second half of pudding/cool whip mixture on top and level.
- Put the final layer of graham crackers on top with bumpy side down. This will help the top look more smooth when you go to put the frosting on top.
- Once again, cut and shape crackers accordingly to avoid pits and cracks.
For the frosting:
- Microwave butter and milk just enough so that they are melted together. You do not need to boil it.
- Add cocoa and powdered sugar and blend together. This will be a runnier frosting/glaze.
- Pour over top of graham crackers and smooth out nicely.
Refrigerate overnight and Dig in!
Leave a Reply