Delicious Grilled Peaches Recipe
Delicious Grilled Peaches are wonderfully quick and simple, delicious end to a grilled meal. This super-simple grilled peaches recipe has only five ingredients, making it perfect for last-minute summer entertaining.
- 4 peaches (firm but ripe are preferable)
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Vegetable oil for the grill
- Parve vanilla or cinnamon ice cream for serving
- Preheat the grill to medium.
- Cut the peaches in half and remove the pits. Combine the brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Sprinkle the sugar cinnamon mixture over the cut side of the peaches. Let stand for two minutes until the moisture of the peaches turns the sugar into a syrup. (Gently rub the sugar in if necessary)
- Grill the peaches, cut side down, until well seared and warmed through. Serve immediately with a scoop of vanilla or cinnamon parve ice cream.