/ tags Cookies, Cookies and Snacks, recipe, recipes, Snacks
Pumpkin Swirl Brownies recipe
Prep time: 10 mins Cook time: 35 mins Total time: 45 mins Serves: 6-8
- 1 cup Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Coconut Cream Concentrate
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup raw honey
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon nutmeg
- pinch of salt
- coconut oil, for greasing baking dish
For the pumpkin frosting:
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- sprinkle of cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a double boiler, melt chocolate chips along with coconut cream concentrate until well combined.
- Remove from heat and mix in pumpkin puree and honey.
- Add egg, vanilla, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Mix well.
- Grease an 8×8 glass baking dish with coconut oil.
- Pour batter into baking dish and into oven. Bake for 30-35 minutes until toothpick comes out clean. Let rest and cool. The longer these rest, the more dense they become. Which is what we want! Duh.
- Once brownies have cooled, mix together pumpkin puree, coconut milk, and cinnamon in a bowl. Place the mixture in a plastic bag, cut off the end, and pipe on designs however you see fit on the brownies.
Leave a Reply