Peanut Butter and Banana Overnight Oats (Vegan and Gluten-Free!)
Yield: 2 servings
- 1 large ripe banana, mashed (about ½ cup)
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon light agave or honey (You may use more if you like sweeter oatmeal. Duh.)
- Sliced Bananas
- Drizzle of Agave, Maple Syrup or Honey
- Dark chocolate shavings or chips
- Coconut shavings
In a medium bowl, mash your banana with a fork.
Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix until well combined.
Pour the mixture into two airtight containers and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight.
When ready to eat, give the oats a good stir, add toppings of your choice, and dig in!