Keto Stuffed Peppers recipe it’s low carb and keto friendly. Keto Stuffed Peppers are delicious! I used red and orange peppers for a little extra color. These turned out very good and I’ll definitely make them again.
If you aren’t a fan of peppers, you can easily stuff the ground meat mixture into zucchini or squash. But, bell peppers tend to hold the stuffing much better unless you are using a round squash.
Ingredients for Keto Stuffed Peppers:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 ounce onion, chopped, about 2 tablespoons
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon granular Splenda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 green peppers, halved lengthwise
- Brown the ground beef, onion, celery and garlic; drain the fat.
- Stir in all of the remaining ingredients except the cheese and green peppers.
- Simmer 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, parboil the peppers in a little boiling water 3 minutes; drain.
- Place the peppers in a baking dish.
- Stir half of the cheese into the hamburger mixture; fill the peppers with the meat.
- Top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350ē 15-20 minutes until hot and bubbly and the peppers are tender.
- 306 Calories;
- 21g Fat;
- 23g Protein;
- 6g Carbohydrate;
- 2g Dietary Fiber;
- 4g Net Carbs