Keto Lime Grilled Chicken
Quick and easy keto lime grilled chicken that’s just packed with Flavor! This taco lime grilled chicken is one tasty way to enjoy some of the dwindling summer grilling days!
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes Total Time: 15 minutes Servings: 4
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup lime juice (~2 limes)
- 1 pound boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- Mix the taco seasoning and lime juice, cover the chicken in the mixture and optionally marinate for 30 minutes to over night.
- Grill over medium-high heat until cooked through, about 3-5 minutes per side, let sit for 5 minutes and slice before enjoying!
Calories 153, Fat 2g (Saturated 0.5g, Trans 0), Cholesterol 66mg, Sodium 245mg, Carbs 3g (Fiber 0.5g, Sugars 0.5g), Protein 25g
Leave a Reply