Keto Buffalo Chicken Meatballs are easy to make, versatile, and perfect to have on hand for lunch, dinner, or snacks.
I love simple and quick and delicious recipes. My family loves recipes like this. We really like these Keto Buffalo Chicken Meatballs! Great taste with very little work.
I have made these many times and they are always a hit! I know they are usually considered an appetizer, but I usually serve them for dinner.
Ingredients for Keto Buffalo Chicken Meatballs:
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1/3 cup celery minced
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/3 cup Frank’s Buffalo Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Combine all ingredients except the buffalo sauce.
- Form into 12 meatballs and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Place meatballs in a serving bowl and toss with the buffalo sauce until all meatballs are coated evenly.
- Garnish with celery leaves or chives if desired.
- Serve with celery sticks and ranch or blue cheese dressing.
For extra spicy meatballs, add some ground cayenne pepper to the meatball mixture.
Nutrition per serving
Leave a Reply