Chickpea Balls Recipe
The chickpea balls here are inspired by my memory of a falafel.
Chickpea Balls are absolutely delicious and perfect…
Serves – 25 balls
- 1 cup chickpeas
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup dried melon
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds, optional
1. Soak the chickpeas overnight with 3 cups of water.
2. Bring them to a boil, reduce the temperature and keep boiling for 1 hour or until soft.
3. Peel the chickpeas, totally optional.
4. Blend the chickpeas using the S knife, then add the tahini and blend again until
nice and smooth.
5. Add the salt and the dried melon and blend to incorporate well.
6. Make small balls with your hands and line them on a parchment paper.
7. Blend the pumpkin seeds into a powder and cover half of the balls.
8. Bake for 10-15 minutes, until crispy on the outside.
9. Serve with a salad, a falafel or just as it is.