This super creamy blueberry avocado smoothie is packed with protein, healthy fats, vitamins and antioxidants. The avocado adds a great creamy texture without too strong of a flavor. Gluten-free and easily made vegan, Avocado Blueberry Smoothie makes a healthy breakfast or snack. Yummy and delicious!
Avocado Blueberry Smoothie Recipe
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup (110 g) plain yogurt*
- 1 cup (30 g) baby spinach
- 1/2 cup (70 g) frozen blueberries
- 1/2 ripe avocado (~50 g)
- 2 – 3 tsp (10 – 15 ml) maple syrup**
Place all ingredients into any standard blender in the order listed and blend until smooth. Transfer to a glass, top with any additional toppings of choice, and enjoy immediately.
- * To make this smoothie vegan, use a non-dairy plant based yogurt like soy or coconut. You can also use a vanilla or blueberry yogurt to add more flavour.
- ** You can also use honey, agave, or whatever liquid sweetener you have on hand. If the smoothie isn’t sweet enough for you, simply adjust to taste.
Leave a Reply