Watermelon Cooler Recipe
This Watermelon Cooler was ready to drink in less than 10 minutes and we all loved it! Watermelon Cooler is just perfect for hot summer days!
- 6-8 cups watermelon, cubed
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1-2 cans sparkling water (we used coconut La Croix)
- ice cubes
- In a small saucepan, heat water and sugar until sugar has dissolved. Let cool.
- While the simple syrup cools, use a food processor or immersion blender to blend watermelon until smooth. Pour through a fine mesh strainer to remove pulp.
- Add simple syrup and lemon juice and stir to combine.
- Pour in the coconut sparkling water.
- Pour into a pitcher and serve over ice.