Easy Guacamole Recipe
Simple, quick and incredibly tasty.
Guacamole is really easy to make and will satisfy everybody.
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 2 jalapeños, seeded and finely chopped
- pinch of salt
- juice of 1 lime
- 4 medium avocados
- sprinkle of cilantro, chopped finely
- Mix the onion and jalapeño together with the salt and the juice of 1 lime. Let sit for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, roughly mash the avocados.
- Mix the onion and jalapeño into the avocados and garnish with cilantro, to your taste.
- Serve with tortilla chips or on top of your favorite taco or other Mexican dish.