Deviled Eggs Recipe
Serves: 4 | Prep Time: 15 min.|Cook Time: 20 min.
Deviled eggs are a party-favorite and a go-to appetizer recipe for any host. If you’re looking for an easy appetizer that doubles as a crowd-favorite, these classic deviled eggs are a must-try. Top with different combinations to treat your guests to an unexpected appetizer and a whole new take on the deviled egg.
- 6 large hard-boiled eggs
- salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Miracle Whip (I prefer Miracle Whip) or 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- Peel shells off cooled hard-boiled eggs; slice into halves lengthwise.
- Remove yolks from whites and place in a small round bowl.
- Mash yolks with a fork into fine pieces.
- Add 2 heaping tablespoons Miracle Whip salad dressing, yellow mustard, sweet pickle relish, and salt and black pepper to taste.
- Stir mixture until creamy.
- Spoon mixture into a zip-lock sandwich bag; seal bag and snip off one corner of the bag.
- Squeeze mixture out of corner of bag into egg white halves.
- Sprinkle tops of filled deviled eggs with paprika.
- Chill in refrigerator 1 to 2 hours or until cold before serving.
Nutrient Amount per Serving
- Calories 48.4
- Cholesterol 93.9 mg
- Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Protein 3.1 g