Spicy Chicken Wings Recipe
Spicy chicken wings are the perfect finger food for an autumn picnic. We have delicious wing recipes for every craving. This is a very tasty way to make wings. This is super spicy and simple Chicken Wings recipe.
- 2 teaspoons allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 1kg chicken wings, tips removed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Select all ingredients
- Combine the spices, garlic and oil in a mortar and pestle with some salt and pepper and grind into a paste. Place chicken in a bowl with the marinade and toss well to combine. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Spread the wings on the trays and bake for 25 minutes until golden and cooked through. Sprinkle with parsley and serve warm or cold.