Pumpkin Walnut Cheesecake Recipe
Pumpkin Walnut Cheesecake Recipe it’s a great dessert for Thanksgiving and you can’t eat just one slice! This is a pretty easy recipe considering it looks and tastes like you spent hours on it.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 40 min. Bake: 1-1/2 hours + chilling Yield: 12 servings
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 5 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Place a greased 9-in. springform pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Securely wrap foil around pan. In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of prepared pan.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugars until smooth. Beat in the pumpkin, cream, cinnamon and cloves until blended. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour over crust. Place springform pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan.
- Bake at 325° for 1 hour. For topping, in a small bowl, combine butter and brown sugar. Stir in walnuts. Carefully sprinkle over hot cheesecake.
- Bake 30 minutes longer or until center is just set. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan.