Zucchini and Black Bean Vegan Veggie Burgers Recipe
These veggie burgers are the easiest ever to make, grain free, high in fiber, a good source of protein and only about 100 calories each! They hold together on the grill! No wet sticky burgers here! Maybe the best part though is that they are really tasty.
Prep time: 5 mins Cook time: 5 mins Total time: 10 mins Serves: 4 burgers
- 1 cup shredded Zucchini
- 1 cup Black Beans (rinsed and drained)
- 6 tablespoons Ground Flax
- ½ teaspoon Steak Seasoning
- In a medium bowl add all ingredients
- Mash together with a fork
- Let it sit to let the flax gel everything together
- Grill until golden on each side (you may need to grease up the grill or the burgers to prevent sticking)
- Serve up however you please, bun, condiments, go to town!