Sandwich Rollups Easy Video Recipe
These sandwiches can be called Roll ups Bread Sushi as well. If none of your family members enjoy nori(seaweed) sheets, you can use bread instead. Just keep changing stuffing for variations.
- Wheat bread/White bread 4 Medium, slices
- Cheese slices 2 , slices
- Coriander chutney 1 Tablespoon (or pesto)
- Mustard 1 Tablespoon
- Strawberry jam 1 Tablespoon
- Shredded carrot 1 Tablespoon
1. Using a kitchen scissors cut off the edges of the slices of the bread.
2. With the help of a roller pin flatten the bread slices by rolling them.
3. To make jam sandwich rolls, spread some jam on a prepared flattened slice of bread and roll tightly.
4. To make a cheese and mustard sandwich roll, spread mustard liberally on a bread slice and place a cheese on it. Roll tight and set aside.
5. To make coriander chutney and carrot rolls, spread some coriander chutney on the bread slice, place a slice of cheese over it and then some grated carrot on one end. Roll tightly from the end with the grated carrot.
6. Cut and serve sandwich with tomato ketchup.
The sandwich rolls may be toasted in toaster oven or a regular oven or served as it is. They can also be cut into 1 – 2 inch width rolls.
Other variations for the filling may be used such as peanut butter and jelly or any pesto of your choice.