Pineapple Honey Glazed Ham Recipe
This Pineapple Honey Glazed Ham Recipe is a simple and delicious holiday meal! A flavorful glaze made with pineapple juice, dijon mustard and honey for your spiral ham.
Yield: 12 servings Total time: 1hr 30mins
- 1 (5 lb) fully cooked smoked ham
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Bake ham in a roasting pan at 350º for 1-1/2 hours.
- In small saucepan, mix brown sugar, cornstarch and salt.
- Stir in pineapple, honey and mustard.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils.
- Boil and stir 1 minute.
- Brush sauce over ham and bake 30 minutes, basting once or twice during cooking time.
- Brush sauce over ham before serving.