Peanut Butter Bars Recipe
Peanut Butter Bars are a quick, easy and delicious treat. Here is a delightfully simple candy recipe with that eternally delicious combination: Chocolate and Peanut Butter.
Prep time: 25 mins Cook time: 2 mins Total time: 27 mins Serves: 20-36 bars
- 1 cup butter, melted (2 sticks)
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (2 sleeves ground to a fine crumb)
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1½ cups peanut butter
- Peanut Butter Bar Chocolate Topping
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Combine first four ingredients in a large mixing bowl until well-combined and smooth. Spread evenly into a 9×13 baking dish.
- Combine ingredients for the peanut butter bar chocolate topping in a medium glass bowl. Melt in the microwave for 1 minute at a time on 80% power. Remove from the microwave and stir until smooth.
- Spread on top of the peanut butter bar base and place in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and cut into individual bars. The size will depend on the number of bars you’d like to serve (20-36 bars)