Keto Cheesecake Stuffed Brownies Recipe
These gluten free and keto cheesecake stuffed brownies are the best of both worlds! Keto Cheesecake Stuffed Brownies look and smell amazing. I have made this recipe about three times in the last week. They are that good! They were amazing definitely making these again.
For the Filling:
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup granulated erythritol
- 1 large egg
For the Brownie:
- 3 ounces low carb milk chocolate
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup granulated erythritol
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- Heat oven to 350F and line a brownie pan with parchment. Make the cheesecake filling first by beating softened cream cheese, egg for the filling, and granulated sweetener smooth. Set aside.
- Melt the chocolate and butter at 30 second intervals in the microwave, stirring frequently until smooth. Let cool slightly while you prepare the brownie.
- Beat remaining eggs and sweetener on medium until the mixture is frothy.
- Sift in the cocoa powder and almond flour and continue to beat until a thin batter forms.
- Pour in melted chocolate and beat with the hand mixer on low for 10 seconds. The batter will thicken to a mousse like consistency.
- Pour ¾ of the batter in the prepared pan, top with dollops of the cream cheese, then finish with the remaining brownie batter.
- Using a spatula, smooth the batter over the cheesecake filling in a swirling patter.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the center is mostly set. It may jiggle slightly but once you remove it from the oven it should firm completely. Cool before slicing!
This makes a total of 16 servings of Keto Cheesecake Stuffed Brownies.
Each serving comes out to be 143.94 Calories, 13.48g Fat, 1.9g Net Carbs, and 3.87g Protein.
NUTRITIONAL DISCLAIMER Please note that I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am simply recounting and sharing my own experiences on this blog. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advice and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. I provide nutritional information for my recipes simply as a courtesy to my readers. It is calculated using MacGourmet software and I remove erythritol from the final carb count and net carb count, as it does not affect my own blood glucose levels. I do my best to be as accurate as possible but you should independently calculate nutritional information on your own before relying on them. I expressly disclaim any and all liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.
Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy our collection of recipes, crafts, fitness, health tips, gardening, DIY and more…
Recipe by: Amanda M.