Fourth Of July Cheesecake Recipe
Celebrate Independence Day with Fourth Of July Cheesecake. Perfect dessert for summer and the fourth of July!
- 1 1/2 cup lowfat graham crackers, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 env unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup skim milk
- 16 ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 3 ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon peel, grated
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups blueberries
- 4 cups strawberries, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a jelly roll pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- To prepare crust, combine graham cracker crumbs, oil, and 3 tablespoons sugar. Pat crumb mixture evenly on bottom of prepared pan. Bake for 10 minutes; cool.
- In a saucepan, combine gelatin and milk. Let stand 2 minutes. Then, heat over medium heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved. Cool to room temperature; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, lemon juice, lemon peel, vanilla, and remaining sugar. Add milk mixture. Pour entire mixture over baked crust. Refrigerate until set, about 4 hours.
- Decorate with berries in a flag design.