Easy Shrimp Scampi Recipe
A simple but elegant shrimp scampi recipe. Shrimp scampi has to be one of the easiest ways to quickly prepare shrimp.
- 1/2 cup Lawry’s Herb & Garlic Marinade With Lemon Juice, divided
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Pour 1/4 cup of the marinade over shrimp in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Remove shrimp from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add shrimp; cook and stir 4 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Add remaining 1/4 cup marinade; cook and stir 1 minute.
- Sprinkle with parsley.