Easy Homemade Bounty Bars Recipe
Easy Homemade Bounty Bars Recipe Made with just four simple ingredients and ready in minutes!
Although they need time to chill in the refrigerator, these homemade Bounty bars have minimal prep time and taste just as good (if not better!) than the real thing.
- 225g sweetened flaked coconut
- 200g sweetened condensed milk
- 62g icing sugar
- 340g dark chocolate chips (or chunks)
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flaked coconut, condensed milk and icing sugar
- Mould the sticky mixture into rounded rectangles (about 6-7cm in length) or balls if you fancy (but the rectangles are more like Bounty bars)
- Refrigerate for about one hour
- After the coconut mixture has chilled, melt the dark chocolate in a bain-marie or microwave – make sure it doesn’t boil or get too hot, it should be smooth and glossy
- Dip each coconut bar into the melted chocolate until it’s completely covered, then place on a wire rack or parchment paper to harden
- Pop in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to set