Dill Smoked Salmon and Red Pepper Scramble recipe
Prep time: 10 mins Cook time: 10 mins Total time: 20 mins Serves: 1
- 2 whole eggs + 1 egg yolk, whisked
- 2 pieces of smoked salmon, torn apart
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, finely chopped
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1-2 tablespoons of fat (coconut oil, olive oil, bacon fat, etc.)
- Whisk eggs in a bowl. Add salmon, dill, garlic, red pepper flakes, and salt and pepper and mix together.
- Heat a small saucepan over low heat and add fat to grease the pan.
- Once pan is warm, add egg mixture. Use a wooden spoon to continuously whisk the mixture around until eggs completely cook through.
- I topped my eggs on top of dill sweet potato wedges and some roasted veggies.