Chocolate Coffee Protein Shake
Two things I have every morning…coffee and a protein shake! Why not make life easier and combine the two?
This shake is super easy to whip together and has very minimal ingredients. It’s the perfect breakfast wake-me-up drink!
Make the coffee the night before and chill in the refrigerator overnight. Make the coffee on the stronger side so the shake won’t taste watered down. You can also replace some of the ice with a frozen banana for a creamier texture for the smoothie.
- 2 scoops (or servings) of chocolate protein powder
- 3/4 cup of strong coffee, chilled
- 1/2 cup of whole milk
- 2 cups of ice
- 2 Tablespoons of chocolate syrup (optional)
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender.
- Blend on high until completely blended.
- Place in glasses with smoothie straws!