Baked Apple Pie Roll Ups Recipe
Baked Apple Pie Roll Ups are super simple to put together and taste amazing. Nothing this easy should be allowed to taste this good.
- 10 slices white bread
- 1 can apple pie filling
- ⅓ cup melted butter
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the crusts off your bread and roll each slice flat with a rolling pin. Combine cinnamon and sugar on a small plate.
- Pour the apple pie filling onto a plate and chop it so the pieces are smaller. Put about 2 tablespoons apple pie filling on each slice of bread and roll up.
- Dip each piece into melted butter (I poured a tiny bit of butter into a “butter dish” and just rolled in there) and then roll in the cinnamon sugar.
- Place seam side down on a parchment lined pan and bake 15 minutes or until browned and crispy.
- Serve warm.