Eat Foods That Will Help You Feel Full
You are what you eat. So make no mistake about it, when you gorge on candy bars and chips you will gain weight. But there are foods that will help fight the fat gain. They are surprisingly satisfying, and far healthier than their junk food alternatives.
Including these foods in your diet will help you to feel more satisfied, making it easier to lose weight.
- Greek Yogurt – Greek Yogurt has more protein in it than other yogurts. This will in turn fill you up longer, as protein takes longer to digest and creates greater satiety.
- Hot Peppers – Hot peppers are full of capsaicin, which speed up the metabolism for a short while after you eat them.
- Grapefruit – This fruit is full of soluble fiber, which takes longer to digest, keeping you fuller, longer.
- Berries – Full of water and fiber, berries will keep you full for quite a while. And since they are sweet, they will satisfy your cravings for sweet foods.
- Eggs – It has been proven that eating eggs for breakfast will keep you fuller longer throughout your day.
- Oatmeal – Oatmeal is full of fiber, so it will keep you fuller longer.
- Soups made with broth – Hot broth soups are great because you have to eat them slowly, and they have a base of water, so they will give you fewer calories. If eaten before a meal, you may end up eating fewer calories during the meal.
- Skim Milk – Skim milk is a great fat-fighting choice. It is full of protein, which will fill you up and leave you feeling satisfied.
Eating or drinking these foods will allow you to fend off hunger, making it easier for you to get off the weight gain rollercoaster.